? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Soldiering On

Hey ppl..here's jhin with a mini revival post..not used to not blogging after a few days unlike some ppl like..haha..ok no pointing of fingers now..i have to say, it has been a tough few days..one of the toughest i have faced due to many reasons..though it is inappropriate to publically publish about my private life..
Ok..Ever felt like u were wrongly blamed for something..I finally learned how cruel the world can be..one wrong move and u'll regret it..and to add to that..time wasn't on my side..but i had to explain myself..the longer I wait the hole that i presumably dug would just grow deeper and deeper till it sucks whatever that is left of me..Ever felt like u r the cause of sth but didn't fully understand why the outcome would be as so..but i told myself..i have got to be strong..fight and upset the balance..soldier on no matter how daunting it might be..and i have to say..it did made me stronger..friendship and perseverence were my friends and trust my enemy..funny how we can obtain trust easily but lose it with a mistake of any nature..cruel but i shall persevere..i have to..i can't crack at this moment..i just can't...breaking point is near but not near enough..the night is darkest b4 the dawn..and i can at least assure myself that the dawn is coming..soldier on i shall..and every moment i think about the predicament it's grows geometrically..scary!! and yes it did make me stronger..wounded but strong..and as i taste every moment..i realised this is the time to make ammends..i just got to..though daunting..i shall salvage whatever left and mend any broken hearts..i just have to fix this..

thanks for hearing me out..
in dire need of a true freinds
and as they say..true friends stick with you through rough times..
so who can make my day ei?

cheers..EJ signing out

0 Inspirations: