? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jealous-Nya

ok..i just picked my sister and cousin up from OU today..their bus ride from Genting just reached and the sight of their AUTOGRAPHED LEONA LEWIS WE LOVE U board just gave me the sinking feeling that i did missed out on alot of fun..well if it wasn't me who is going, I would want my beloved sister to go..and yes if u r guessing MAA (MTV ASIA AWARDS) u r so right..haha..i can't really blog bout what happened cause i wasn't there..but according to my sis..here's what to got to experience..first they got an all expense paid trip to genting, then they got to meet the stars at the red carpet which include PCD, One Republic, Click Five, Panic at the Disco, Leona Lewis, Nicholas Teo and so on..then after that they went to watch the event itself in a morsh pit, if i spelled it correctly..well a morsh pit is basically an area just by the stage side where ppl shout their lungs out and dance..and according to my sis she got to touch Ryan from One Republic..haihz..hence the post title jealous-Nya..i have to say, they did enjoy themselves while poor me stuck at home played table tennis with my mum..haha..what a weekend i have to say..pictures of MAA will be posted later ok..my sis is currently asleep..she got school tomorrow! haha unlike me still lazing around..ok i guess this is just an update what's going on in and around me..stay tuned as some kick ass post are coming up..

EJ signing out..

1 Inspirations:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

FINALLY! you're jealous of someone for going for some big event! Finally!
;)