? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Holidays..

like every holiday, I would begin it by setting a list of things to achieve and hopefully acquire by the end of it..so here's my list of things I aim to achieve during my 2 months of holidays..

1. Upgrade my car's audio system
2. Learn the many routes to my Uni
3. Organise a charity project
4. Get a job and earn some doe(money)
5. Go on a class trip
6. Learn tennis
7. Attend a kick ass concert

As for now, there's 7 on the list but i will have more to add to it. The holidays for me so far is dwindling day by day. It seems just yesterday that I stepped outside the exam hall after my Chemistry 6 paper. But now I am already counting down the days to the start of University life. I have to say I did have my fair share of enjoyment in the holidays so far. I probably watched almost every single show on the movie roster and some shows even a few times. But I have to ask myself, is it fulfilling just letting the holidays go by without actually doing something that I couldn't do when I am too busy with my studies. Time is standard. Everybody has 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. But it is funny how time moves slowly when we don't see what's coming up but when we see a deadline, time accelerates itself, sometimes catching us unaware.
It was just yesterday when I met a few college mates for a show and chit chat session at OU. and when I hear each of my friends telling their story, it justifies just how much i missed every element that makes our class simply fantastic.

So as I watched my holidays slowly depleting, I can't help but wonder what can I do with so little time left. it is only 3 more weeks to the beginning of uni. and the life i will come into will not be the same as the life i was in.. all we have to do is take it one step at a time. savour the wonderful memories and experience as they come but learn to let go when the time comes. we have to go with the flow and look to a more optimistic future.

So with little time to waste, I started with preparation for uni so that I wouldn't miss out on anything when the 25th of august is really near. Documents need to be filled, shopping for formal attire has to be done, and I have to devised a shorter, cheaper route to uni with escelating petrol prices..

So here's what I have been doing, I have to say I don't live an extravagent lifestyle but I live life to the fullest..but i would never forget to occasionally stop and smell the flowers..

1 Inspirations:

Choreoindiv said...

that was a very good post, though im freaking out on uni life after your powerpacked post which stresses on the little time that is left to enjoy. sigh.