? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 18, 2008

What a Week!

Currently listening to : Yesterday, Leona Lewis

Ok. here's my revival post.
so it had been a pretty hectic week for me. so my week was ear marked by 3 important events.
first I went on a holiday with my family to thailand..yes yes i will blog about that after this ok.
second, I had my results to collect and boy it was such a relieve. I got my straight As. Happy about that =)
third, my piano exam..wahh been practising really hard. hopefully i did just enough to pass. that's all i wanted.

so officially this is the start of my last week of holidays.. got to fill it up purposefully.
today i learned how to fix a toilet bowl seat..haha..yes yes i was the plumber for the day..the problem started when after years of abuse on the toilet bowl seat it finally gave way. a crack developed and the next thing i know i am feeling pain everytime i do my big business..haha..the crack was practically pinching me arss..
so i had to get that done for the sake of me arss.

speaking of ars-ses..i have to say arsenal didn't really perform well last weekend.
in my opinion they have to many youngsters and lack depth in the squad but their new number 8, samir nasri is one to watch

on the other end of the spectrum, hull city, one of the 3 newly promoted clubs shock fulham with an emphatic performance.

defending champions Manu didn't even look the same side that won so many games last season, succumbing to a tame draw against Newcastle. with carrick and giggs joining ronaldo on the treatment table..manu fans don't keep your hopes up on challenging this season..a bold statement but trust me on this one.

Ok chelsea were the best this weekend, 4-0 against portsmouth. and Deco looks amazing. keep a look out as the blue army continue on their onslaught.

My beloved liverpool on the other hand, didn't play particularly well i have to admit but our golden boy, fernando torres saved us this time with a brilliant 20m low drive. awesome goal.



torres looking sharp!



here's the goal celebration!

so that was how my week went, learned some plumbing watched lots of football and olympics and lots of music too..

1 Inspirations:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

and that is what you meant by "purposefully"?
what happen to fight agains poverty, save the world, plant trees, find cure for aids??