? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Obsession

Currently listening to: It's not my time, Three Doors Down

I have found my new love, my new obsession!
If you are guessing i am seeing someone new or any thing other than TENNIS!! haha then u deserve a knock on ur head!
So yes, I am officially obsessed with tennis. So like i said in my previous posts, it is my last week of holidays. It is time to make full use of it. With my best mate, HJ as my sparring partner in the tennis court, we are set to take the tennis world by storm. And we are dead serious about it. We started a grueling training regime with dates back a few weeks ago and now i can officially and proudly declare that i am A TENNIS JUNKIE!! woohoo..
We strained our forehands, backhands and serves.
But unfortunately after this serious training in seclusion it has finally took a toll on our bodies. i am half burned due to long hours under the mercy of the baking sun. and we both suffered dehydration. This taught us a lesson in life which is to reach the top of any discipline, it requires complete commitment and massive sacrifice.

With my holidays coming an untimely end, it is time for me to turn my focus on IMU and carve my legacy there. I told myself, to be at the top is difficult but to remain at the top is even harder. Bring on uni life!!



0 Inspirations: