? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drained

Currently listening to : Love for a child, Jason Mraz

Ever wonder how university life is?? After 3 days into my first week of medical school, I am officially drained. Freaking exhausted. So the whole batch of M2/08 have to deal with a grueling, mind bobbling orientation which spans up to 2 weeks. We had dry and wet ice breakers today and guess what time i was back home?? 10pm!! my gosh.. 8am t0 10pm that's worst than working! And we haven't even open a single page of our medic books.
So drained, exhausted, tired and any other words u can associate with fatigue is currently what i am going through. I guess it structured in such a way to toughen us med students. To pull us out of our comfort zone, to make us suffer but making it a blessing in disguise. To be honest, I am enjoying my time in IMU. Love the seniors there. And contrary to popular believe, IMU is swarming with hot leng lui (chicks).. coming from a life witness ie ME.. I have to say it is pretty true. Can't help but turn my head everytime I happen to pass them in the network of corridors in IMU.

I learned first aid today too. Doctors nowadays must be equiped with basic first aid techniques. So, we learned how to examine injured person, various bandaging techniques and also communicating effectively with a patient. i casually volunteered myself for the bandaging. And my freaking friends wrap me up like a kebab!! and look like a bruised up mummy!! haha

I am looking forward to tomorrow and so on. Though I am tired, it's a small price to pay compared to meeting new ppl, miggle with our seniors and of course learn to adapt to med life. I shall savour every moment of it and hopefully reap the rewards somewhere in the future. MEDICINE here i come!!

1 Inspirations:

Anonymous said...

hey kor!

How's IMU?? nice?? remember to fetch me out as I'm real near to Bukit Jalil =D

hahaha I have lawyer look?? hahaha nah, I can't argue in front of the public.. I only can argue and fight among small group of close friends la.. hahaha later competition between me and jean =.=" hahahaha I'll let her be the best lawyer and me.. hahaha nanti dulu baru fikir la =)