? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Weeeee....Aahhhh....

I am so happy today..i managed to sell most of my A levels books to my junior..haha..and i got a pretty hefty sum..hmm..planning on what to do with the money already..haha..my second name is 'money face' haha no la..joking only..so the night before i started packing my room.i have to say my table was left untouched since 2 months ago after exams..so packing itself was tiring.I actually spend 2 whole hours just organising and packing my books..haha..and not my table and drawers are really neat and all ready to fill them in with university books and materials..



What a mess!!! this is before..



Ahh..much better..so much neater..this is after..

But everytime when i look at my A levels stuff, it would remind me that august the 14th is coming..and that is what all HELP A levels students would call D-day..it is the day where we are being measured, weighed and hopefully not found wanting..it is the day of reckoning..the day our RESULTS will be out..waahhh..I kind of have mixed feelings over result day..I always have..and to make me even more nervous, I would be in thailand on the day the results will be out. Imagine getting messages and phone calls from my friends saying, 'results are out!! i just saw mine.." I sure better hope the hotel over there provides internet service..so that's about results.

Now on a more positive note, I might be going to play tennis tomorrow..though i may be no Rafael Nadal or Roger Federer, my forehand do pack a serious punch..now i am adding top spin to it..haha..will test it out tomorrow..oh well long day tomorrow..I guess i need some sious eye shut..

Adiyoes..

0 Inspirations: