? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Almighty Reds

Ok..I have to talk about my new bday prezzie..
Not because it is red
Not because it is just a present
It is a present of presents I tell you.
I was overjoyed..absolutely enthralled i can almost feel the Earth tremble..
Haha..maybe cause I was jumping and stomping up and down
Ya..that makes sense..
Ok back to the present......
Drum role............



Tadaa!!!
Liverpool's official 2008-2010 home kit
Timothy!! I have it...haha...
Look at it...a master piece don't u think..
thanks LZ!!!
I love it so much..
Yes ppl..I am a liverpool fan!
Shocked, stunned, expected..
haha..I don't care..I am liverpool true and true..
and to don the new jersey on my bday was the cherry on top of the cake
maybe i was dreaming..but smelling the chocolate indulgence and burning wax of my bday candles told me..i am very much awake..



Old kit to the left, New to the right..
My sis says she can't tell the difference..
I was offended..haha..no la..but i have to say the changes are hard to see
Design is a little different with the new V neck
And a slight alteration to the shade of red..



THIS IS ANFIELD and know it!

Maybe I am living the dream..
No matter the obstacle, the barrier...
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE


EJ signing out

2 Inspirations:

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

MU MU MU!!!!!
Bakar Liverpool!!!!
haha, btw, nice blog, great language, and all i see is liverpool jersey! hehe, try add more photos in soon, to reduce the liverpool effect and Enlighten the blog. hehe.
great job! looking forward to more!

Anonymous said...

HMPH! Hmph! hmph! got blog adi didn't tell me la.. fine! *merajuk* hahahaha =)