? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

19

People may say age is just a number. But i might beg to differ. I finally realise that I am in my last year of teenage life. It is frightening how time flies. Sometimes i do feel that time progress geometrically. The older u get the faster it moves.
Yesterday was indeed a day of days plainly not because there isn't any bday surprises..
Ahh speaking of surprises, it's kinda my college mates forte.
Like my mate Ganesan would say, 100 percent success..
yup..we r proud to boast that never once did a bday surprise planned for each classmate failed.
simple flawless I would say..
Anyway back to my day..
It started like this..
2 mins b4 bday at 11.58pm (23/7)...ring ring ring..phone is ringing..
Happiness was the word that started my bday.
I was beaming with happy feeling and smiling like the McDonalds man.
Slept early though, was exhausted on the day I shouldn't be..
Saving my energy for the wonderul day ahead..
I have to say..the day couldn't have turned out any better..
Nothing to fault and lament, positive was the word i would say...went really well
Had a good work out at the gym though my body is aching till now!!
had LZ to fetch me, 'teman me' and watch a movie, had lunchie, give me a RED prezzie
ahh the list goes on..all in all an enjoyable day
After that, it was family time!
had dinner with papa, mama, and my sis.
had chinese food for dinner..yummy
then rushed to the cinema again..this time to watch Red Cliff..
we missed my cake cutting session..sobs..not to worry today is happy day..no sobbing
the movie ended at 11.30pm..
we reached home at 11.55pm..
5 more mins!!! talk about shaving it close.
got the cake ready..Chocolate Indulgence..yummy..
and got to cut the cake 2 mins b4 dateline..
u see nothing could go wrong for me..just love it..
I would like to thanks everyone who messaged and called to wish me..
thanks so so much..can shed a tear..a tear of joy..
what more can a fresh 19 yr old ask for..
here are some pics i took on my 19th bday



Big smile...



Papa, Mama and me



My beloved sister



Wish upon a star and put it in your pocket



I huff and I puff and a blew the flames away..buahaha..

Thank you everyone for playing a role directly or indirectly in making this day a memorable one.

19 after all is just a number..but a number i would experience only once in a life time..

I guess a DREAM bday can come true if only u believe it to be..

EJ signing out..

3 Inspirations:

Anonymous said...

wow..really enjoyed ur birthday huh??dats great! when wanna share the cake wid me??or izit finished??hehe..hope 2 cya around before u go study kor..and again,happy birthday!muacks!

Anonymous said...

lol!!!!!


you sound soooo happy XD

i can feel it from here :P

anyhoo, i'm glad u enjoyed urself so muuch!!! and sorry we didn't get to celebrate it with u...the class kinda ran outta ideas for surprises...>.<

Anonymous said...

yo bro..surprisingly u hav a blog too..awesome..so far so good..enjoy readin ur moments..=) post more ya..cant wait..hope u enjoy ur 19th birthday as well as I did dis year my self..=D