? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 4, 2008

How the pass month went..

Currently listening to: Dao Xiang, Jay Chou

To begin with, I am terribly sorry for the lack of posting. Although I am having a week's break, the lack of blogging activity is down to the lame excuse of not making time for it. So with apolagies swept aside, lets see what have EJ been up to the pass month.

What springs to mind is that it was a month of farewells. Lets just say it was a rather difficult and emo month for me in that sense. Last week, I send a close friend of mine off. He is none other than Gan. He is probably enjoying the lager and irish cream over in Ireland. Brilliant guy he is. Got a scholarship from the Star to do medicine in Royal College of Surgeons or RCSI in short. Do not worry, he shall deserve an awesome tribute right here in my blog. So stay tuned guys.

Next up, I am sending another really close friends of mine. He just left 2 days ago to Cambridge. Well he's a guy who needs no introduction. My pool kaki, mamak and movie kaki, and a very close friend of mine since high school days. Heng Ji you are just great and I wish u all the best over in England. and he deserves a fitting tribute as well. Stay tuned ppl.

Farewells aside, I have been very active in a running, rock climbing club call Infinity Milers. For our induction climb, we went to Klang Gates or also known as Bukit Tabur. What a climb it was and i shall post about that very soon. Oh and I signed myself up for the Klang Pacers 12km run which is next sunday. woohhoo.. to be honest I never ran even 10 km in my life. So fingers crossed I survive this challenge. And I u think I was done signing up for runs. Boy were u wrong. Being all so ambitious and sometimes trying to punch below my weight, i went and give the Mizuno Wave Run dubbed the most difficult 10km run in malaysia. From what I heard, 10km of up and down hills like a wave. My gosh and I always wonder why do I land myself in this. Well looking on the bright side, I could use this two runs as precursors towards an active and healthy lifestyle. I have been terribly overweight and unfit for as long as I could remember. Now at least I have a reason to train and run. and run I did, slowly but surely I could feel my fitness inproving. So with much optimism, I can survive this 2 challenging runs. Pray for me!! haha

Apart from activities, I am studying well I guess. Been backlogging all my lectures and it's time I start revising. I hope I am onthe right track. Medic life is gathering pace and raring its ugly head. Nonetheless I am up for it.

So just be patient with me. The posts I promised will come very soon. Take care people!
And to all my malay friends and Malaysians in general
Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin

1 Inspirations:

Heng Ji said...

i'm not missing the mamaks (yet)

u're pretty active! keep up the good work man...