? ??????????????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??22 Grabs Today. 3268 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blob Glowness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 21 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Frien BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 weeks to report

Currently listening to: Qing Hua Ci, Jay Chou

I am back!! your handsome, modest and brilliant blogger is back. haha..ok enough about myself. These 3 weeks was wonderful for me. Orientation ended last week with us midnight monkeys (group 12) emerging runners up to liz's group.. I know we'r not here to compete but I can't stand it when i lose to her. Crap! First week of lectures turned out to be normal.Very A-levelish with more in depth knowledge imparted. Our first lecture on cell phsiology by dr. P.kumar was a nightmare!! he had the deepest Sri Lankan accent and it seems as though heis speaking tamil in english..LOL..if u get what i mean. But apart from the minor glitch, the other lectures were clear, precise and straight to the point. We were introduced to behavioural sciences, PBL(problem based learning) and AIR (assigned independent reading) topics. So all this equates to lots of self studying. IMU basically teaches us to be more imdependent and ditch to spoon- feeding techniques we were accustomed to throughout our lives. Monash on the other hand still spoon feeds their over-dependent students. It's true! Call me bias or unreasonable but hey it's the freedom of speech. pss pss *wispers* don't go to monash, come to IMU!! buahahah..
Since this is my first post this month, I shall try to compact everything so far that happened this 2 weeks.
I joined a few clubs this week. Infinity Milers (running and climbing club) , table tennis, pool, community service club just to name a few. and we attended their welcoming parties!! free food like what my fren, chris would say..
To sum it all up, it was a wonderful introduction to med life but i know the hard part is knocking at my door. But i am here to stay and last through the course.
Dave Pelzer, in his book said, "nothing can dominate or conquer the human spirit than human's themselves" . The essence of this is so true. so never give in, never give up, never say no to knowledge and commitment.

I apologise for the lack of visual illustrations bout orientation. I shall post them all up once i get them from my seniors. Next up, Juan lyn's party and the fall of the red devils.

2 Inspirations:

Zhen said...

hehe...yipppie..i'm happy that finally i get to win first over u.lalala...

ChoreOIndiV- Gan said...

Fall of red devils? A bit too strong there dude. :P